Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Other Stick Figure Suicide Links

I was very close to naming this site, "Stick Figure Suicide." I went so far as to design the logos, images and everything. But just to be on the safe side, I Googled the phrase-- and it turned up lots of results. More than I wanted, anyway, since I intended this site to stick out. Suffice to say, there are other individuals who have tackled the subject.

I understand if the content on this site alone doesn't fulfill your thirst for innocently-drawn people who just can't take the cruel, black and white world any longer. I know I have trouble satisfying myself, in fact.

Err..

Other stick figure links:

Stickpage.com : Stick figure games and movies, including Stick Figure Suicide. Kind of like the Chicago O'Hare of Stick Figure web sites-- a major hub which you inevitably visit and end up spending more time than you expected. Although at least on the web site you're not as pissed at United.

Hangman Extreme : For smart nerds.

Stick Figure Suicide, The Band : A few lads who seem to have had a bit of trouble getting their band off the ground. They have sound clips there. And I'm pretty sure the bassist wrote the review. But decide for yourselves.

No comments: